9.24.2017

WHY Vegetarian??? - a door to Weekday Vegetarian -

Huh?? WHY? Vegetarian???
- C'mon, meat taste SO GOOD. RIGHT??

Yep. I NEVER thought, even my friends!! lol, 
I would enjoy "weekday" vegetarian life style!!

So. I was TOTALLY NOT into vegetarian life style. AT. ALL. till encountered these
AMAZING movies!!


Food Matters Official Trailer


Forks Over Knives - Official Trailer


I have a "few" vegetarian HEALTHY friends
and they ALWAYS made me "??????"...WHERE are they getting "protein"??
Yet, I was not ready to learn HOW AWESOME vegetarian life style...

As I watched these 2 AMAZING movies, couple times, 
ALL "????" turned into "!!!!!!!" 

Here are some my TURNING point moments of my none-vegetarian life,
as watching those movies!


First,
Even now, this fact (even SO OBVIOUS!! lol) HELPS me stay in vegetarian mind:

"Elephants are VEGETARIAN."

Me: "!!!!!!!!!!!"



Second, 
As a pretty spiritual person, THIS got me...

"THE FEAR all animal FEEL, when they get slaughtered, 
STAYS in their meat." 

Me: "!!!?!?!!!!!!"



Third,
As an Earth-LOVER, decent eco-friendly person, THIS was VERY disturbing...

"The meat on your plate is killing the planet."




 Fourth, 
"Plant base diet CURES many disease"

I was just AMAZED to see this MANY people got BETTER, when they switched to vegetarian/plant base diet!!! 


....yet, as I grew up well-balanced(vegetable AND "meat", 
KNOWing how YUMMY meat are... ) meal lifestyle, 
becoming 100% vegetarian is still NOT realistic...

Though knowing THESE facts REALLY bothered me pretty WELL.....tears...
I thought I was gonna live feeling guilty eating meat for life, BUT!!!


One day, I encountered this AMAZING TED talk, 


which was the perfect solution for me!!! (THANK YOU!! Graham Hill!!)
which is...

"WEEKDAY VEGETARIAN"!!!
(applause!!)

Here's the actual TED talk:
Graham Hill: Why I'm a weekday vegetarian


It's been ALMOST a YEAR, being on "WEEKDAY VEGETARIAN" 
and there ARE SO MANY UNexpected AWESOME effects on me!!

I would LOVE to share them later~!!

I REALLY hope you found this INTERESTING enough
to try WEEKDAY VEGETARIAN!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

お気に入りの言葉をアートで!- Created art with my FAVORITE quotes!

そうそう!だよなあ〜! 気に入っている言葉から、いつも力を頂いてる私。 いつも目に入るようにとアートにしてみました。 ほかにも、自然など穏やかな気分になるような言葉も アートにしてます。 良かったらどうぞ n___n Ahh YESSS! That's...