4.28.2018

A dairy-FREE diet!

....so. I have been OFF milk and cut down dairy products A LOT for while,
since I watched Neal Barnard MD's talk

After 1.5years, my cramps & my fluffy tummy have been GONE!!
DEFINITELY I've been enjoying a Dairy-FREE diet.

Here's Neal Barnard MD's talk which changed my life. (Thank YOU!!)
 

What the Dairy Industry Doesn't Want You to Know - Neal Barnard MD

 
yes..WOW. And it lead me to read MORE about dairy products...


• 5 Side Effects of Consuming Too Much Dairy Protein

• 'Give up dairy products to beat cancer’


WOAA?!? Whole life, my family & I were drinking milk EVERYday, withOUT knowing 
all these crazy side effects....


Recently, 2 of my friends got endometrial cancer AND they both tried a dairy-FREE diet,
a few months later.....BOTH BEAT the cancer!!?
They definitely APPROVED dairy products are linked to endometrial cancer...WOW...


...ok, that was ENOUGH for me to cut down dairy products A LOT, yet,
ANOTHER fact on them had started bugging my mind MORE n MORE...ugh!


18 Images Big Dairy Doesn’t Want You to See


.....Yes. I had veal before...and was drinking milk EVERYday... T___T


Hope these links HELP YOU to learn about dairy products!!













No comments:

Post a Comment

お気に入りの言葉をアートで!- Created art with my FAVORITE quotes!

そうそう!だよなあ〜! 気に入っている言葉から、いつも力を頂いてる私。 いつも目に入るようにとアートにしてみました。 ほかにも、自然など穏やかな気分になるような言葉も アートにしてます。 良かったらどうぞ n___n Ahh YESSS! That's...